Well here it is, almost two weeks late. My latest installment of my video blog. I never knew how much people actually watched my videos, but I have received some feedback from friends and family about not posting.
Bev is home, and last I heard, doing well. Tina’s mom and son are in town and are driving Tina a little crazy! We have 4 people in a small apartment and Tina thinks that we all must be doing something all the time. Well her mom is right, sitting down and relaxing for a day or two is good too!
I have done some changing in our ‘office’ area and have added shelves and lights to make things more convenient for us and easier to actually sit down and do our school work. Classes start tomorrow after our 4th of July break. I am excited to get going again.
Well, with God’s Blessings and My love to you,
Kurt
No comments:
Post a Comment