Monday, May 26, 2008

Kurt's first podcast

Here is my first attempt at this!

If you are viewing this through 'feedburner', please hit the pause button as it will take a while for this video to download. It is a large file. I will have to experiment with diffrent type of videos and settings to see what works the best.

Ues the link at the bottom of the page for 'Feed Burner' so that you can see the attached video link.

Thank you,

Kurt

2 comments:

Tina said...

I like everything you have done with your website and blog. Keep it up and family and friends would love to see your process!!
Love you lots!

Your wife,
Tina

Anonymous said...

You have done so much and I couldn't be happier to see your happiness and love. You deserve it more than anyone I know. You have always been a GREAT friend to me and my kids and I will always have a place in my heart for you. Good luck to you Kurt!! Congratulations on your Marriage as well we wish you the best...Keep in touch.