Good Morning everyone!
I hope that today finds you blessed!
I have been blessed by God in many ways and I would like to share them with you here in this forum.
I am currently attending Hope International University in the Christian Ministry program. This blog will be my record of the journey I travel as I explore the Kingdom and word of God.
Please feel free to visit my website and links I have included below. I will try to update this at least two times a week so that you can follow in my progress and I will not be traveling alone down this new and exciting path! Also, feel free to leave comments on my posts. I will have to approve them, but if they are not of an adult or obscene nature I will approve them.
God Bless and talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment