Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pod Casting!

Hello everyone. I have a question for any 'techie' out here, I am looking to find a different format to post my podcasts in. The one I did the other night in a VERY, VERY large file and take forever to download.

Does anyone know of another format I could use to make these weekly podcasts in?

Started my 3rd Bible class on Tuesday. I have completed most of the work, except for the reading, already. This is good since I am still getting caught up in my last class. My last class was a lot of reading and evaluating the Gospels and the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven.

As I was going through this class, I was hit with a lot of challenges and they almost got the best of me. Several things kept me going.

The first was Tina and the rest of my family.

The next was my Professor, Dr. Steve Whitmer. After I talked to him and got my mind in the right place again I had a better time getting things completed.

Then as silly as it sounds, this blog and web page have forced me to get my work completed so that I am accountable to each of you for my work. Thank you all fer being there!

I was able to get almost all of my reading completed for the last class by Tuesday (the end of class) and only have 2 more papers to complete. One is a 3 page reaction paper to the last book I have to read for the class. If you saw the video, it is the 'masters' level book. It was a challenge to start reading this book and the 100 pages we need to read, but as I forced my self to stick with it, it became easier and actually fun to read.

My other paper, which is due on 6/2/08, is a 8 page paper on what I learned in the class and then an action plan for me and my Church on the areas we covered in class. I am not sure how I am going to do the action plan for the Church since I do not have any involvement with the Church yet. But I will call and talk to the Professor and see what I can do.

Well time for me to go. Thank you all again for everything!

Kurt

No comments: